Facebook Twitter

Runningman Lover

Monday, May 6, 2013 | 2:30 AM | 2 Element(s)
"Don't make time for people that don't make time for you."

"Stay strong, make them wonder how you're still smiling."

"Before you talk, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try."

"A wrong relationship will make you feel more alone than when you were single."

"Don't give up on things that make you smile."

"Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever."

"forget him. yes! u can. "

"I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you."

"
I hate seeing people flirt with the person I love."



Welcome


Single and single again . I am single but not forever alone.
Tagboard


Credits

Template by : YupDiela
Others : A C E